Saturday 2 July 2016

Unknown

'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' it's my favourite Tv show says jeetendra

jeetendra says I totally adore the bubbly character of Ruho
Veteran on-screen actor Jeetendra, big enchilada of Balaji Telefilms, praised kid craftsman Aditi Bhatia for her depiction as senior Ruhi in TV show "Ye Hai Mohabbatein". He says she is "making a superb showing with regards to".

Jeetendra as of late paid a shock visit on the arrangements of the Star Plus TV appear, which highlights Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel as lead.

"I just watch 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' on TV. It's my most loved appear and I totally adore the bubbly character of Ruhi," Jeetendra said in an announcement.

The father of Ekta Kapoor and Tusshar Kapoor included: "I think Aditi Bhatia (senior Ruhi on the show post the jump) is making a superb showing with regards to of playing a tomboyish hero sort character at such a youthful age."

Aditi, 16, was overpowered subsequent to getting lauded by a senior on-screen character like Jeetendra.

"I'm honored to be preferred and adored by a famous identity like Jeetendra-ji. Never had I suspected that he will like my execution so much that he would by and by boil down to meet me and value me," Aditi said.

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :