Thursday 7 July 2016

Unknown

Santhanam says Horror films are watch to fun

Santhanam 
Despite the fact that Santhanam has been a piece of blood and gore movies prior, this is his first as the lead. The performing artist gears up for the arrival of his ghastliness comic drama, Dhilluku Dhuddu, which hits the screens today. This film, we listen, is relied upon to have some spine-chilling loathsomeness scenes and bone-tickling amusing minutes. Get some information about taking up this kind and he says, "As far back as our youth, we have been told apparition stories by our mothers. Indeed, even I grew up listening to those stories and I need to concede that I was terrified of apparitions. Be that as it may, blood and gore flicks are enjoyable to watch. More than the alarming part, when some individual yells in the theater when viewing a serious awfulness scene, we wind up chuckling. I needed to do a ghastliness comic drama for quite a while, and this film came my way at the perfect time."

It is safe to say that this is a parody of other thrillers? He says, "It is not a parody. The story rotates around a romantic tale, however has an intriguing phantom scene. Motta Rajendran and I have done some entertaining comic drama scenes. I completely delighted in working with him. I have attempted droll parody... something on the lines of Mr Bean." On his part, Santhanam says, "I play a working class fellow, Kumar, who lives in Royapettah. His mom is a move expert and his dad is a battle expert. I did some examination on men who live in this area, their looks, and took a stab at something else with my haircut and mustache for this film. In spite of the fact that it is a loathsomeness drama, I needed to play out some significant activity pieces."

Santhanam has collaborated with his Lollu Sabha fellow team members in this film. "Working with my Lollu Sabha group resembled a gathering. We had an extraordinary time shooting together as we as a whole have the same wave length. Whenever shooting, we used to examine a great deal of scripts. The joke of this film was produced path back. At the point when Ram drew closer me with the script, I needed to take a shot at it. As I have collaborated with them, I promise that this film will be a two-hour snicker riot."

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :